SEND - Complaints

What do I do if I have a complaint?

  • In most cases a simple conversation, by telephone or face to face will resolve the matter. Please get in touch with either the relevant class teacher or your child’s Group Tutor.
  • Where you feel that your complaint is unable to be dealt with by the above, please contact your child’s Head of Key Stage direct.

Click here to return to the 'SEND - Local Offer' main menu