SEND - Contacting The Academy

 How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

  • If you have concerns about your child’s progress we would welcome a personal conversation to listen to your concerns. Ideally, you can contact the individual class teacher or even your child’s Group Tutor.
  • If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the Assistant Principal/SENCO. Only in very rare cases should it be necessary to contact the Principal direct.
  • If you are still not happy you can speak to the school SEND Governor.

Click here to return to the 'SEND - Local Offer' main menu